Saturday, June 19, 2010

Freedom... hopefully

A little under a year ago I managed to break free from what felt like a prison. One that was slowly filling with water. I nearly drowned in it and was almost left as an empty shell to the prison keeper, but managed to escape just in time. Since then, I have had the chance to put myself back together piece by piece. When I wrote programs for calculators, I somewhat enjoyed when the calculator crashed and I lost all my work. It gave me the chance to rebuild everything and make it better. I've been fortunate to have that chance with myself, but without having such a severe crash.

During these past months I've been afraid I would get caught by said keeper and dragged back. Now I am in the clear. Now I have the chance to put my life back together, better than before. It'll be hard and it's daunting, but it is also quite an exciting opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment