Thursday, December 2, 2010

Coming to select roads near you

On December 17, Tron will return to theaters. It is also the day I fly home for Christmas. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

I intended to take the more comfortable and relaxing train home. However, my intention to take a route established and used as a reasonable form of transportation for decades was foiled by something called "ridiculously expensive tickets." Now, I have no choice but head to the airport to reclaim transportation that rightfully belongs to me. However, I fear a nemesis waits for me there. One that will disassemble my rights in a body scanner and transport them to a computer. I will find myself in a desolate land and faced with a choice that will guide my destiny: join the masses of cars and the deterioration of personal freedoms, or fight for my life unshielded on the ruthless streets with only a light-cycle (and by light-cycle, I mean a bike that has a light on it). Can I survive the fight for my life, break free from the system, and return victorious to slightly-healthier and responsible living to reclaim what is rightfully mine? or will I join the ranks of the fallen and forgotten? Find out on December 17, when we discover if Amtrak can reasonably ship a bicycle on a train that I am not on.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of the Tron like reality of the scanner you could always opt for a free feel up!

    ReplyDelete